Tuesday 18 July 2017

"It's too late to buy a house. I've missed my opportunity."

I hear this a lot from people but is it really true???
Years ago, I bought a piece of lakefront property at Sylvan lake for $169,000. I believe I borrowed the money at 14.5 %. That seems like an outrageous interest rate but at that time it was cheap because interest rates were as high as 22%!!

Now, that same property can be purchased for around
$1 million but you can borrow $1 million at 2.3%. It does cost more per month but it's not five times more because the interest rates are so cheap right now.
So...don't ever think that you've missed the boat. It's never too late.
There's always another boat. Grab an oar and let's get going!
#GeneralRealEstate
#StartToday
#NeverTooLate

Do you like information like this? Follow us on Facebook!



Penny/Bryce Kander
Realty Executives Alberta Elite

No comments:

Post a Comment