Monday 11 November 2019

Not chicken to sell your house!

It’s interesting to read articles about homes that people feel have a “spirit” in them.
I know that sometimes when I walk into home it has a wonderful feeling. I have had the odd occasion though when I walk into a house and the hair stands up on the back of my neck.
There are homes that are called “stigma homes” where there has been an unfortunate event. This is something that isn’t necessarily disclosed unless you ask point blank. If there has been any traumatic or unusual issues, these type of issues can affect the sale price of a home. I purchased one such home where there had been an incident outside the home and it turned out to be a great place and we didn’t have any issues.
One thing to consider; when you purchase a home and your family lives in it, that can create a sense of welcoming, peace, and comfort. One of the great things about home ownership is you get to create a new atmosphere in a home and it becomes a special place for your family and friends!
#TeamKander
#HauntedHouses
#AskTheRightQuestions
#WeAreNotChickenToSellYourHouse
#CreateANewSenseOfHome

No comments:

Post a Comment