Friday 22 November 2019

There's a lot more to selling a house in Red Deer than putting a sign on the lawn!

There’s a lot more to selling a house than putting a sign on the lawn, an ad in the newspaper, and waiting for the phone to ring!
As a fellow said to me today, “I don’t want a realtor that just takes a listing, puts it on MLS and just prays that it sells”.
I said, “well, I do pray but that’s only one thing I do; there’s a lot more”.
If you want to hear about our multifaceted approach, TeamKander would be happy to come over and show you our marketing plan to get you the most money, quickest sale, with the fewest problems!
That is what you want, isn’t it?!
#TeamKander
#ProvenMarketingPlan
#LetsGetMoving

Free real estate investment education at
https://www.facebook.com/teamkander/
Bryce/Penny Kander
Realty Executives Alberta Elite
403-896-9592

No comments:

Post a Comment