Tuesday 24 July 2018

How to buy a job with flipping houses.

The other day, after one of my Real Estate coaching sessions with a young investor, I was thinking ...

I could probably make more money buying properties, if I had the owner carry the financing while I fix them up and flip them, than I could selling houses.
All you need is a little bit of cash and some chutzpa.

It gives sellers who are in a tough position the opportunity to sell their properties. All they have to do is carry the financing for a short amount of time so you can fix them up and flip them and sell them and make a profit. It's a win-win!
No full-time job needed!!

This makes it sound simple but it will only work if you have an agent who knows how to present the opportunity properly to the seller and also help you find a house that will actually work.
Send us a message or give us a call and we would love to help you get started.
#thatsus #realestateinvesting

No comments:

Post a Comment